RX required for this item.
here for our full Prescription Policy and
Injectable Solution ... controls all 3 major bacterial causes of BRD and even treats foot rot.
Unique, fast-acting, long-lasting antibiotic for treatment of bovine respiratory disease, foot rot and control of respiratory disease in cattle at high risk of developing bovine respiratory disease.
- Kills two major bacteria that cause BRD: Mannheimia haemolytica and Histophilus somni. Begins killing within 30 minutes and eliminates 99.9% of those bacteria within 24 hours. Continues to kill for 68 hours and remains inhibitory through 96 hours.
- Inhibits the third major bacterial cause of BRD: Pasteurella multocida. Begins inhibiting within 30 minutes and continues to inhibit for 96 hours.
- Incoming cattle could be infected with any one or all three of the above organisms.
- Effective, versatile, broad spectrum therapy in the hospital and on arrival.
- Lowers risk with high-risk cattle – treat on arrival.
- Fewer repulls and retreatments.
- Easy to use, requires no mixing or reformulation and isn’t contraindicated in automatic injection equipment.
- Animals intended for human consumption must not be slaughtered within 28 days of the last intramuscular treatment or within 38 days of subcutaneous treatment.