This product qualifies for quantity discount pricing.
|Quantity||Per Item Discount|
Low Price Match Guarantee
- 100 mg/mL Antimicrobial Injectable Solution
|RX required for this item.
Click here for our full Prescription Policy and Form
- Baytril 100 kills bacteria in both its resting and growth phases of bacterial development.
- Baytril 100 injects easily, especially in cold weather (protect from freezing), and is easy on the calf, with no significant injection site reactions.
- Baytril 100 works as a single-injection or as a multiple-day therapy.
It is important that your Bovine Respiratory Disease (BRD) therapy work. Baytril 100 is bactericidal. It kills the major bacteria that cause BRD. It is effective with a single, ready-to-use, easy-to-syringe dose. Baytril 100 is proven: used in more than 30 million animals.1 It requires no mixing, shaking or cold storage (protect from freezing).2
Approved for subcutaneous use only, federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. Extra-label use in food-producing animals is prohibited.Baytril 100 for use in Cattle
Baytril 100 for use in Swine
- Data on file.
- Syringability and Viscosity Testing of Baytril 100 Injectable Solution - Report 03-02 (BL3168).