EquiOtic EQT-1 Syringe
Ideal for normalizing foals' GI health
- EquiOtic™ provides horse owners with a powerful first line of defense for the gastro intestinal tract.
- Guaranteed number of CFU's. Highest in the market!
Natural Enemy of Salmonella, Clostridium & Rota Virus.
- EquiOtic™ is an innovative live, equine sourced immunoprobiotic that combines the benefits of Lactobacillus reuteri with Saccharomyces boulardii.
- The hind gut requires a balance of beneficial bacteria for healthy function. That balance can easily be disrupted by stress, surgery, hospitalization, disease, training, travel or dietary changes.
- EquiOtic™ is an important daily tool in supporting the gastro intestinal system of the horse.
- Recommended as a daily feed additive, to assist in the maintenance of normal gut flora.
Tasty apple flavor. Horses love it!
Buy a single syringe or 6 in a box.
The ultimate in Gastro-intestinal Support! Attack those pathogens! 20 BILLION CFU's of equine sourced reuteri and Saccharomyces boulardii in each dose! More active ingredient than any competitor! HORSES LOVE THE FLAVOR! Watch the video.
To be used if horses are not on the daily recommended EquiOtic™ dosage
|Daily Maintenance||5-10 cc daily||10-20cc daily|
|Diarrhea/disease||10-20cc 2-4 times per day||20- 40cc daily 2-4 times a day|
|Trailering/High Stress||10-20 cc 3-4 days before, During and after the event||20- 40 cc for 3-4 days before, during and after the event.|
|Vaccinations:||10-20 cc for at least 3-4 days before administration||20-40 cc for at least 3-4 days before administration|
|Hospitalization:||10-20 cc daily||20-40 cc daily|
|Deworming:||10-20 cc the day before, during and the day after||20-40 cc the day before, during and the day after|
Contains a source of Live (viable) Naturally occurring Microorganisms
Each 20cc administration contains 20 billion of Equine Lactobacillus reuterii and 10 billion of saccharomyces boulardii.
Administer to horses orally.
Store in a cool, dry place not exceeding 70°F.
Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Sucrose, Dextrose, Silicone Dioxide, Dried Equine Lactobacillus reuterii Fermentation product, Dried saccharomyces boulardii Fermentation product and Natural Apple Flavors.