Original Succeed PASTE
- No Prescription (Rx) Required
- Free Shipping
- 30 syringe carton
- Not Available in Idaho or Texas
- No Rx required.
- This scientifically formulated nutritive supplement is the first and only product that supports the health of the entire digestive tract, even during active training and competition.
- The paste comes in easy-to-use oral syringes. Each syringe holds a single 27 gram dose, and comes 30 to a carton.
- The oral paste is ideal for making absolutely certain the horse is getting the required daily dose.
- Unfortunately not yet available in Idaho or Texas.
New Study! Mares on SUCCEED had a significant (p=0.02) 97% improvement in colostrum IgG values as compared to mares not on SUCCEED. For the mares on SUCCEED, colostrum IgG values averaged 14038 mg/dl, while the negative control averaged 7078 mg/dl.
It’s true, the ingredient listing on a container of SUCCEED® looks fairly simple — oat oil, oat flour, irradiated dried yeast and amino acids. But there’s more to SUCCEED than the textbook feed terms.
The magic of SUCCEED® is inside those ingredients. When processed and combined just right, they have wonderful benefits for the wellness of the equine digestive tract:
- Improves nutrient absorption
- Moderates digestion
- Promotes a healthy balance of good bacteria in the hindgut
- Removes bad bacteria and toxins safely
- Keeps stomach and hindgut acids at healthy levels
- Supports natural immunity
- Moderates release of sugars into the bloodstream
- Speeds up cell reproduction through the gut
SUCCEED® DIGESTIVE CONDITIONING PROGRAM® ORAL PASTE
Instructions for Use and Technical Information
Nutritional supplement for horses
My horse at its best.™
Part of your performance conditioning program to support a healthy equine digestive tract.
• A significant advancement in equine nutrition
• Scientifically formulated to support complete digestive health
• Ideal for performance horses in active training and competition
Natural oat flavor that horses love.
Use once a day, every day.
Use daily for ongoing nutritional support of a healthy and effective equine digestive tract. Ideal for performance horses, even while on an active training program.
Crude Protein (Min)
Crude Fat (Min)
Crude Fiber (Max)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient for horses.
Oat Oil, Oat Flour, Sunflower Oil, Irradiated Dried Yeast, L-Threonine, L-Glutamine, Guar Gum
Directions for Use:
Empty entire contents of syringe (27 grams) into horse’s mouth. Feed twice each day for first week of use, once each day thereafter.
For best results, push the plunger slowly and evenly in two or three small steps, each time allowing your horse to swallow the oral paste, until the syringe is empty. Use with regular feed or immediately before feeding. May be used as a top dress on feed.
- SUCCEED is a natural product that gently maintains digestive health through good nutrition. As a result, please allow up to 90 days for full benefits.
- This product is intended to supplement the diet of horses and is not to be used in place of regular feed.
- If you pump product from syringe, do not allow to sit exposed to air for more than 30 minutes. This may reduce its appeal to the horse.
- SUCCEED Digestive Conditioning Program is a nutritional supplement. SUCCEED contains only ingredients acceptable for use in horse feeds and supplements.
- The ingredients in SUCCEED are natural and should not conflict with most other supplements or medical products.
- Any horse that is fed intermittently, on a high-grain diet, stalled, is breeding, or used for riding can benefit from the SUCCEED nutritional program.
Instructions for Use
For best results, use with feed or immediately before feeding. Feed twice each day for first week of use, once each day thereafter.
The benefits of good nutrition may be visible within 30 days. However, allow 90 days for full benefits. As with any nutrition program, if you stop using SUCCEED, the changes will subside.
1. Remove protective cap from end of syringe.
2. From either side of your horse, grasp the halter with one hand to stabilize the horse’s head.
3. With the other hand, insert the end of the syringe in your horse’s mouth where a bit would fit (just behind the teeth). Do not allow syringe to touch the palate.
4. Push the plunger slowly and evenly in two or three small steps, each time allowing your horse to swallow the oral paste, until the syringe is empty.
To nutritionally support the horse’s digestive tract in the face of stalling, training, competition and regimented feeding, use SUCCEED once a day, every day.
Store in temperatures below 85° F. Keep out of direct sunlight.
Also available in top-dress granules. Choose from a 30-Day Supply Tub, 60-Day Supply Pail or an economical 180-Day Supply Bucket.
Questions? 1-866-270-7939 24 hours a day
Freedom Health LLC, 65 Aurora Industrial Parkway, Aurora, OH 44202
SUCCEED® and Digestive Conditioning Program® are registered trademarks of Freedom Health LLC. ©2011. All Rights Reserved. U.S. Patent Nos. 7,658,964; 7,824,706 and 7,988,989. Further patents pending.
This product is sold exclusively by Freedom Health LLC of Aurora, Ohio and is not manufactured by or affiliated with any other animal feed or supplement manufacturer or distributor.
I130 Rev H 11/11
30 SYRINGES, NET WT. .95 OZ (27G) EACH. TOTAL NET WT. 28.5 OZ (810G).
P130 Rev. I 11/11