Horses experiencing gastric upset:
• Don’t train or perform well
• Are irritable and lack focus
• May lose weight and muscle
Signs your horse may have gastric upset:
• Loss of appetite – eat less and leave unfinished feed
• Attitude changes – bad temperament, aggressiveness, cranky or nervous
• Performance drop – lacks focus, consistency, willingness and stamina
• Loss of body condition and muscle
The good news is there is an effective nutritional supplement at an affordable price.
Soothing Pink™ Concentrate – effective and affordable 70% of horses fed Soothing Pink™ Concentrate showed improvement in controlled testing.
FREE Ground shipping on this item.