- Veterinarian Prescription (Rx) Required
- Free Shipping on orders over $75
- Clenbuterol HCl 72.5 mcg/mL
- Equine Syrup
- For the management of horses affected with airway obstruction
- Contains dispensing cap
|RX required for this item.
Click here for our full Prescription Policy and Form
by Boehringer Ingelheim
Works to relieve multiple symptoms of reversible airway conditions in horses. Enhances clearance of mucus from the airways. Only FDA-approved oral bronchodilator for horses. Provides optimum level of treatment with treat-to-effect dose schedule. Palatable, safe and effective.
- Only FDA-approved solution for reversible respiratory problems.
- Treat-to-effect dose schedule provides optimum level of treatment.
- Duration of effect from 6 to 8 hours.
- Colorless, palatable syrup provides for easy oral administration.
- Relieves reversible bronchospasm arising from a variety of respiratory conditions.
- Increases mucous secretions for improved airway resistance.
- Improves mucociliary transport by decreasing thickness of mucous.
Dosage & Administration
- by Boehringer Ingelheim
- Works to relieve multiple symptoms of reversible airway conditions in horses
- Enhances clearance of mucus from the airways