by Research Associates
Azotur-X is formulated with all natural ingredients with absolutely no side effects. B-complex formula promotes healthy muscles and metabolism.
- Stops tie-up syndrome.
- Alleviates body soreness.
- Improves locomotion.
- Calms nervous horses.
- All natural ingredients.
- Will not test.
Administer 1st syringe in the morning, after feeding.
- Administer 2nd syringe 24 hours later, also after feeding.
- Administer 3rd syringe 48 hours after 2nd treatment following feeding.
- Repeat monthly or as needed according to each individual, usually 2-6 weeks.
Example: Horse has an event is scheduled for Saturday. Administer the 1st syringe Tuesday, 2nd syringe Wednesday, skip Thursday, and administer 3rd syringe on Friday.
- Do not exceed three (3) TREATMENTS WEEKLY.
- Store in a cool place. Protect from freezing.
- For equine use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Thiamine mononitrate...250 mg/lb
Pyroxidine hydrochloride...1000 mg/lb
Vitamin B 12 Supplement...500 mg/lb
d-Calcium Pantonthenate...600 mg/lb