Tandem Oral Supplement
Oral supplement for Horses
- Oral support for the maintenance of joint health in horses
- Supports horses following joint injection or joint surgery, works in conjunction with Polyglycan Sterile Solution.
- Supports joint health in older horses with arthritic conditions, horses in training, or younger horses in development
- Helps normalize the synovial fluid by improving viscoelasticity, providing structural lubircation and reducing enzymatic degradation.
- 5.21lbs or 2.4kg
- On mfg backorder until end of December, 2016
Nutritional supplement for horses
Hyaluronic Acid + Chondroitin sulfates C4 and C6 + N-acetyl-D-glucosamine.
Provides outstanding oral support for the maintenance of joint health.
- In conjunction with polyglycan sterile solution
- For young and developing horses
- For all horses in training and competition
- For older horses with arthritic conditions
Why TANDEM ORAL?
Bioavailable hyaluronic acid
Specifically selected over all other commonly used oral H.A. sources, based on successful absorption trial results. Important in promoting viscoelasticity of the synovial fluid.
1:1 Chondroitin C4 & C6
Mimics the normal ratio found in synovial fluid. C4 is important in the young & growing horse’s cartilage development and to help guard against enzymatic degradation, especially in traumatized joints.
C6, important as cartilage becomes more structurally sound, supports formation of the matrix and is vital for healthy joint cartilage function.
Provides the fuel for synoviocytes and chondrocytes that are key to normal synthesis of endogenous hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulfate.
- Viscoelastic properties of synovial fluid
- Structural lubrication of articulating joints
- Reduced enzymatic degradation in traumatized joints
- Post-injection & post-surgical arthroscopic joint procedures recovery
5.2lbs (or 2.4kg). 120 scoops per bucket.
Nutritional Supplement for Horses
Hyaluronic Acid + Chondroitin sulfates C4 & C6 + N-acetyl-D-glucosamine
For Veterinary Use Only
Oral support for the maintenance of joint health:
In conjunction with Polyglycan Sterile Solution
For young and developing horses
For all horses in training or competition
For older horses with arthritic conditions
Each 20 gram supplied scoop contains:
25 mg Hyaluronic acid,
500 mg Chondroitin sulfate,
500 mg N-Acetyl-D-glucosamine
Feed 1 scoop twice daily for 30 days.
Finish remainder of product at 1 scoop per day level.
Maintenance or Ongoing Support: 1 scoop per day.
Store in a cool, dry place with lid firmly closed.
Crude protein, minimum
Crude fat, minimum
Crude fiber, maximum
Rice Bran, Pasteurized Spray Dried Whole Eggs, Glucosamine, Chondroitin sulfate, Calcium proteinate, Magnesium proteinate, Manganese proteinate, Methylsulfonylmethane, Hyaluronic Acid, Artificial Flavor
Net Wt.: 2.4 kg.
Manufactured for: ArthroDynamic Technologies Animal Health Division, Inc., Lexington, KY 40504NAC No.: 1514002.0