by Peak Performance
Ex Stress powder supplement for horses
- all natural
- herb free formula
- helps your horse handle the stress of travel and competition
Provides high levels of Vitamin B Group (B1, B2, B3, B6 and B9) and Magnesium to fight stress and produce a calming effect.
Out of 30 calming products tested, Ex Stress was picked as the overall best calmative by the Horse Journal.
"Ex Stress is the right mix when you need to take the edge off in a stressful situation." - Horse Journal.
Since sugar can make a nervous horse even more tense, Ex Stress is completely sugar free. You’ll find only concentrated levels of B vitamins and magnesium in this calming product. This formula is available in a daily, easy to feed powder, which will not break down as quickly as liquid vitamins are known to do. Ex Stress succeeds where other products have failed.
Calm Down and Finish Strong with Ex Stress, The Ultimate B Complex & Magnesium Calmative.
- Focused and productive training
- Stress-free travel to and from the event
- Addresses nutritional deficiencies that cause anxiety
- Herb free formula won’t cause drowsiness
- More than just Thiamine - includes 5 necessary B-Vitamins for behavioral support
- Available as a daily feed powder, palatable pellet or a pre-event / pre-travel paste
Feed 1 scoop (10 grams) two times daily per horse with feed or as directed by your veterinarian or equine nutritionist.
Also available in PELLET FORM HERE
Directions for Use:
• Feed 1 scoop (10 grams) two times daily per horse with feed or as directed by your veterinarian or equine nutritionist.
• Note: Use in accordance with event rules which govern the use of all products, including the timing for when products may be used.
• 20 grams
Guaranteed Anlysis per Pound
Thiamine (B-1) 89,615mg
Pyridoxine (B-6) 26,884mg
Riboflavin (B-2) 22,404mg
Folic Acid 538mg
Disclaimer: Except as otherwise provided herein, no warranties are expressed or implied. Neither Peak Performance Nutrients, Inc. nor its authorized resellers will be responsible for any consequential, incidental, special or indirect damages arising out of the use of this product.