• Supports muscle growth
• May help horse maintain his top speed longer
• Supports recovery and reduced muscle breakdown
• Supports muscle preservation during intense activity
B.C.A.A. Complex is a unique combination of the muscle supporting amino acids L-Valine, L-Leucine and L-Isoleucine, collectively called Branched Chain Amino Acids. B.C.A.A. Complex can be fed daily for attitude, muscularity and recovery. Additionally, B.C.A.A. Complex can be administered as a three day highly effective pre-event without the need for event day administration. B.C.A.A. Complex supports a more alert and energetic horse with the ability to maintain his top speed longer. Supplemented Branched Chains work by feeding exercising muscles into growth and repair instead of tired muscles feeding off of existing protein producing a catabolic (muscle wasting) state.
Directions for Use:
• Daily Use: Administer 10 grams (1 scoop) twice daily with feed or as directed by your veterinarian or equine nutritionist.
• Pre-Event Use: Administer 10 grams (1 scoop) 4 times daily with feed for 3 days leading up to and on day of an event.
Enclosed scoop holds 10 grams
Active Ingredients per 10 grams: