- Works to improve the performance of all joints
- Aids in both repair and prevention of damage.
- Works with remarkable speed, allowing notable improvement within 5 days
- The major protein found in cartilage
- The "glue" that holds cartilage together as well as providing elasticity within the joints
- HA has a high daily turnover so large amounts are needed to maintain proper levels within the joints.
- HA is also shown to influence cell movement, blood vessel formation, critically involved in healthy wound healing and serves as an antioxidant.
By supplementing what a horse produces for itself, Acti-Flex 4000 greatly speeds the body's self-repairing processes. MSM adds a powerful ability to improve sulfur bonds, which are an essential component of all connective tissue. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) is a key to optimizing bioavailability of the other ingredients, as well as being an essential antioxidant. Boswellia Serrata is an herb that is proven to reduce inflammation.
|Per oz.||Per lb.|
|Glucosamine Sulfate||8,000 mg.||128,000 mg.|
|Type II Collagen||3,000 mg.||48,000 mg.|
|MSM||3,000 mg.||48,000 mg.|
|Ester C (Ascorbic Acid)||1,000 mg.||16,000 mg.|
|Perna Canaliculus||1,000 mg.||16,000 mg.|
|Yucca||150 mg.||2,400 mg.|
|Hyaluronic Acid (HA)||125 mg.||2,000 mg.|
|Bioperine||100 mg.||1,600 mg.|
Ingredients: Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Type II Collagen, Ester C (Ascorbic Acid), Superoxide Dismutase, Boswellia Serrata, Hyaluronic Acid, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Perna Canaliculus, Bioperine, Yucca.