100 chew tabs
Industry-first formulation to effectively manage urinary tract health in dogs.
Formulation includes potassium citrate to prevent the formation of calcium oxalate stones in the bladder.
- Increasing the citrate levels in the urine results in the calcium binding with the citrate instead of to oxalate, which is a desirable event, since calcium citrate tends to stays dissolved whereas calcium oxalate tends to precipitate out as mineral deposit (i.e. stones).
- Cranberry extract provides many health benefits for the urinary tract, but it will not acidify the urine pH. Chewable tablet simplifies daily administration.
Administer the tablets free choice as a treat or crumble over the dog's food.
- Formulated in a proprietary, highly palatable roast beef and liver flavor, so dogs will readily consume the tablet.
Improved client compliance for daily dosing resulting in better clinical results and client satisfaction.
Safe to use in dogs with food allergies as the flavoring is artificial and does not contain any animal proteins.
Specially formulated to deliver these key ingredients for maximum clinical benefit..
Each tablet delivers:
- Potassium Citrate 680 mg
- Cranberry Extract 113.3 mg
Active ingredients are micro-encapsulated to improve palatability and enhance product stability.
Recommended dosage schedule:
- Dogs: Administer 1 tablet per 20 lbs body weight every 12 hours.
- Dosage may be adjusted to maintain a urine pH between 7.0 and 7.5.
- 100% Palatability Acceptance.
- Pala-Tech guarantees pets will readily consume this product. If your client's dog does not like the taste of this product, simply contact your authorized Pala-Tech Veterinary Distributor for replacement product.
- 100 tablets/bottle