Vetericyn Animal Ophthalmic Gel

Vetericyn Animal Ophthalmic Gel
SKU : 6108175
Price: $21.95

3 oz bottle

This specially formulated water-based gel is used to treat irritated eyes and provide relief from infection, burning, stinging, itching, pollutants and other foreign materials. It contains a patented oxychlorine compound similar to that produced by the animal’s immune system. It is steroid-free, antibiotic-free and does not contain alcohol. Having the same pH as tear fluid, it is non-stinging and safe to use in and around the eye. The cone-shaped applicator makes it easy to apply directly to the eye. Superior to petroleum-based ointments because it will not stain, and is non-greasy. Safe if licked or ingested by the animal and 100% biocompatible and non-toxic.
  • Reduces Inflammation and Itching
  • Kills Bacteria and Fungi
  • Non-Toxic and non-stinging

Kills Bacteria in 30 Seconds! Use to treat irritated eyes and provide relief from burning, stinging, itching, pollutants and other foreign materials. This steroid-free and antibiotic-free gel is non-toxic and non-sensitizing.

Ingredients:
Electrolyzed Water (96.524%), Sodium Magnesium Fluorosilicate (3.000%), Sodium Phosphate (0.400%), Sodium Chloride (0.066%), Hypochlorous Acid (0.008%), and Sodium Hypochlorite (0.002%).

Directions:
Vetericyn Ophthalmic Gel should be administered topically to the animal’s eye 2-4 times daily.

Warning: For use in animal eye only. Not for human use. Not for injection or internal use.

Storage: Store with cap tightly closed at room temperature. DO NOT FREEZE.

Customer Reviews
(0.00)
# of Ratings: 0
This specially formulated water-based gel is used to treat irritated eyes and provide relief from infection, burning, stinging, itching, pollutants and other foreign materials. It contains a patented oxychlorine compound similar to that produced by the animal’s immune system. It is steroid-free, antibiotic-free and does not contain alcohol. Having the same pH as tear fluid, it is non-stinging and safe to use in and around the eye. The cone-shaped applicator makes it easy to apply directly to the eye. Superior to petroleum-based ointments because it will not stain, and is non-greasy. Safe if licked or ingested by the animal and 100% biocompatible and non-toxic.
  • Reduces Inflammation and Itching
  • Kills Bacteria and Fungi
  • Non-Toxic and non-stinging

Kills Bacteria in 30 Seconds! Use to treat irritated eyes and provide relief from burning, stinging, itching, pollutants and other foreign materials. This steroid-free and antibiotic-free gel is non-toxic and non-sensitizing.

Ingredients:
Electrolyzed Water (96.524%), Sodium Magnesium Fluorosilicate (3.000%), Sodium Phosphate (0.400%), Sodium Chloride (0.066%), Hypochlorous Acid (0.008%), and Sodium Hypochlorite (0.002%).

Directions:
Vetericyn Ophthalmic Gel should be administered topically to the animal’s eye 2-4 times daily.

Warning: For use in animal eye only. Not for human use. Not for injection or internal use.

Storage: Store with cap tightly closed at room temperature. DO NOT FREEZE.

Loading...