Nolvasan "S" Solution

Nolvasan "S" Solution - Gallon
Gallon - Gallon
SKU : 6069S
Price: $174.99
Price: $174.99
Save 20% on your first Autoship order
+ Save on each recurring order!

Free ground shipping.
  • Scented disinfectant widely used by veterinarians
  • Will kill distemper virus, other viruses, and fungi
  • Gallon
On manufacturer back order; please check back or call for availability.


Nolvasan S final use dilutions may be applied by wiping, mopping, or spraying on the inanimate surface.

When applying by wiping, mopping, or spraying
Applicators or other handlers must wear long-sleeve shirt and long pants, socks plus shoes, and rubber gloves.

Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application.

Why Nolvasan S Solution?

    • Chlorhexidine diacetate scented disinfectant used for animal premises only
    • Effective on bacteria and viruses
    • Active Ingredient: 1,1'-Hexamethylenebis [5-(p-chlorophenyl) biguanide] diacetate - 2%


Precautionary Statements

HAZARDS TO HUMANS (AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS) - Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.


Corrosive: Causes irreversible eye damage. Wear protective eyewear (Goggles, face shield or safety glasses). Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin or inhaled. May be fatal if inhaled. Avoid breathing spray mist. Avoid contact with skin or clothing and do not swallow. Wear rubber gloves when handling or applying.

First Aid

If in Eyes

Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

If Swallowed

Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor.

If on Skin

Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment.

If Inhaled

Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment.

by Pfizer/Fort Dodge