Vetera 2 XP Rhino/Flu
Equine Rhinopneumonitis-Influenza Vaccine
- Influenza (Clade 1 and Clade 2), Herpes (EHV-1 and EHV-4)
- Killed Virus
Vetera® 2XP protects against
- EIV (Clade 1 and Clade 2) and
- EHV (EHV-1 and EHV-4) in a 1 mL dose.
- Incorporates Ohio/03 (Clade 1), KY/95, and Richmond/07 (Clade 2) equine influenza strains as recommended by the Expert Surveillance Panel on Equine Influenza.
- A unique purification process and adjuvant formulation results in a relevant killed vaccine that provides an optimal immune response with minimal reactions.
- Includes Ohio/03 (Clade 1), KY/95, and Richmond/07 (Clade 2) equine influenza strains as recommended by the Expert Surveillance Panel on Equine Influenza
- Contains EHV-1 and EHV-4
- Incorporates the Carbimmune® adjuvant formulation
- Ultrafil® purification technology
- At least 6 months equine influenza duration of immunity
- Protection against 3 relevant influenza viruses, including Clade 1 and Clade 2 strains
- Protection against both EIV and EHV
- Dual phase system delivers both rapid and long-lasting immunity
- Safe, high-quality vaccines
- Shake well before use.
- Using aseptic technique, inoculate horses intramuscularly with a 1 mL dose.
- Administer a second 1 mL dose intramuscularly in 3-4 weeks using a different injection site.
- Revaccinate annually and prior to anticipated exposure with a single 1 mL intramuscular dose.
Shake well before use. Using aseptic technique, administer to horses intramuscularly with a 1 mL dose.
Administer a second 1 mL dose intramuscularly in 3-4 weeks using a different injection site. Revaccinate annually and prior to anticipated exposure with a single 1 mL intramuscular dose.
Store at 35-45° F (2-7° C). Protect from freezing. Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.
For vaccination of healthy horses 4 months of age or older as an aid in the reduction of respiratory diseases caused by equine herpesvirus type 1 and 4 (EHV-1 and EHV-4), and as an aid in the reduction of respiratory disease and shedding caused by Equine Influenza Virus A2. The duration of immunity against Equine Influenza Virus is at least 6 months.
This product has been tested under laboratory conditions and shown to meet all Federal standards for safety and efficacy in normal, healthy, immunocompetent animals. This level of performance may be affected by conditions such as stress, weather, nutrition, disease, parasitism, other treatments, individual idiosyncrasies, or impaired immunological competency. These factors should be considered by the user when evaluating product performance