EquiOtic EQP-1 Daily Feed Packets
This product qualifies for quantity discount pricing.
|Quantity||Per Item Discount|
Important daily tool in gastro intestinal support for horses
- Foil packed for ensured life.
- 30 Packets per box.
- 30 day supply
Natural Enemy of Salmonella, Clostridium & Rota Virus.
- EquiOtic™ is an innovative live, equine sourced immunoprobiotic that combines the benefits of Lactobacillus reuteri with Saccharomyces boulardii to offer horse owners a powerhouse first line defense for the gastrointestinal tract.
- The hind gut requires a balance of beneficial bacteria for healthy function. That balance can easily be disrupted by stress, surgery, hospitalization, disease, training, travel or dietary changes.
- EquiOtic™ is an important daily tool in supporting the gastro intestinal system of the horse.
- Ideal for normalizing foals' GI health.
- Recommended as a daily feed additive, to assist in the maintenance of normal gut flora.
- The ultimate in DAILY Gastro-intestinal Support!
- 10 BILLION CFU's of Equine sourced reuteri and Saccharomyces boulardii.
- More active ingredient than any competitor in a daily support and maintenance dose.
- HORSES LOVE THE FLAVOR! Watch the video.
To be used if horses are not on the daily recommended EquiOtic™ dosage
|Daily Maintenance||½ - 1 packet||1 packet|
|Diarrhea/disease||1-2 packets 2-4 times per day||2-4 packets 2-4 times a day|
|Trailering/High Stress||1-2 packets 3-4 days before and after the event||2-4 packets for 3-4 days before and during the event|
|Vaccinations:||1-2 packets for at least 3-4 days before administration||2-4 packets for at least 3-4 days before administration|
|Hospitalization:||1-2 Packets daily||2-4 Packets daily|
|Deworming:||1-2 packets the day before, during and the day after||2-4 packets the day before, during and the day after|
Contains a source of Live (viable) Naturally occurring Microorganisms
Each 7g administration contains 10 billion of Equine Lactobacillus reuterii and 10 billion of saccharomyces boulardii.
Administer to horses orally.
Store in a cool, dry place not exceeding 70°F.
Ingredients: dextrose, silicon dioxide, active dry yeast, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product