Alenza Chewable Tablets
- Provides the support your dog needs to go the distance in comfort
- Whole Body ComfortTM - made with botanical-based flavonoids for a safe option
- Recommended for daily use in dogs only
Seeing a pet in discomfort is heartbreaking. Alenza™ offers a cost-effective, non-prescription way to safely support whole body comfort and the quality of life for dogs:
- Supplemental support for normal daily activities and aging pets
- Helps support normal joint flexibility and immune function for over all body comfort
- Aids with normal recovery after surgery or injury and during rehabilitation
Alenza™ contains Vexadol™, a proprietary blend of two naturally occurring bioflavonoids – powerful ingredients that may help modify a dog's bodily response to fatty acid imbalances.
Because AA metabolism involves both the COX and LOX pathways, blocking only one pathway can lead to overproduction of undesirable fatty acids through the other pathways.
The bioflavonoids in Alenza™ act at multiple points to help maintain the body's normal fatty acid balance by inhibiting – not blocking – the cyclooxygenase-1 and -2 (COX-1/COX-2) and 5-lipoxygenase (5-LOX) pathways.1 This balanced approach allows adequate levels of fatty acid enzymes to continue passage through all pathways.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Small Dogs - 1.5gm chewable tablet
5 to 10 lbs ... 1 tablet/day
11 to 25 lbs ... 2 tablets/day
Medium to Large Dogs - 3.0gm chewable tablet
26 to 50 lbs ... 1 tablet/day
51 to 100 lbs ... 2 tablets/day
101 to 150 lbs ... 4 tablets/day
Flavonoids vs Glucosamine/Chondroitin formulation
- Scored superior to glucosamine/chondroitin formulation by veterinarians and owners
- Twice as effective at 28 days and at 56 days