Features and benefits
- Prevented mortality caused by 4 virulent Leptospira serovars1
- Clinical efficacy results showed that Nobivac Lepto4 prevented liver dysfunction and thrombocytopenia1
- The only vaccine proven to protect against mortality and leptospiruria
- Significantly reduced leptospiremia1
- Proven safe and well tolerated in multiple studies1
- Available in 2 convenient forms
Dosage and administration
- Subcutaneous injection
- Two 1-mL doses given 2 to 4 weeks apart
- Last dose may be given at 12 weeks of age
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended
- Available in a 25 x 1-mL dose
Do no vaccinate pregnant dogs.
All Vaccines Now Ship
OVERNIGHT Delivery Only at a great LOW Rate!
Vaccines are shipped in a cooling package on Monday-Thursdays (on orders placed before 2:00p.m.)
Click here for our Vaccine Shipping Schedule.