RX required for this item.
here for our full Prescription Policy and
anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antibacterial otic suspension
(hydrocortisone aceponate, miconazole nitrate, gentamicin sulfate) is
indicated for the treatment of otitis externa in dogs associated with
susceptible strains of yeast (Malassezia pachydermatis) and bacteria
Unique Airless Delivery System with Flexible Nozzle
- Makes compliance easier for both pets and owners
- One pump delivers an
exact 1 mL dose every time
- No messy drops to count
dose can be administered from any position
- One canister will dose both
ears of one dog for 5 days
One pump, once daily, for 5 days, for any size dog:
Eliminates dosing frustration.
Three Powerful Actives
- Contains Hydrocortisone Aceponate (HCA) - High topical potency comparable to betamethasone valerate3 and mometasone furoate.4
- Favorable benefit/risk ratio.3
- Rapid onset of action.
- Combined with gentamicin and miconazole.
New EASOTIC Suspension quickly provides relief with:
- 1 daily dose
- Treatment for 5 days