Supports immune system function and performance in dogs, cats and birds.
- DMG is an adaptogen that helps the body cope with various forms of stress caused by aging, poor oxygen availability, free radical damage and a weakened immune system.
- DMG supports performance by enhancing circulation, efficient oxygen utilization, and muscle recovery.
- DMG supports stamina through its ability to lower lactic acid build-up.
- DMG helps to support and strengthen the immune response when challenged by foreign antigens and microorganisms. Clinical studies show that it supports lymphocyte (T and B cell) and antibody production.
- DMG supports the production of intracellular glutathione and SAMe.
- DMG supplies methyl groups for building and detoxifying many constituents in the body. It also acts as an antioxidant to protect the body from free radical damage.
Tablets: If giving more than one tablet daily, divide between AM and PM.
Cats and Dogs:
Up to 20 lbs: 1 tablet every other day.
21 - 40 lbs: 1 tablet daily.
41 - 100 lbs: 2 tablets daily.
Over 100 lbs: 3 tablets daily.
Active Ingredient Per Tablet:
N,N-Dimethylglycine (DMG) ... 125 mg
No inactive ingredients.