Vetericyn Utility Gel
16oz Trigger Spray Gel
- Veterinarian Recommended
- Wound Care, Umbilical, Navel & Udder Protection
- Topical application to clean wounds, cuts, abrasions, sores, minor burns & skin irritations
A one-step topical water-based hydrogel spray that cleans and debrides.
- Use as an aid in healing wounds, cuts, rashes and sores on udders, as well as cleaning the umbilical area and navel of animals.
- No-rinse, non-toxic solution helps speed the healing process.
- This product has been shown in laboratory testing to inhibit resistant strains of bacteria as well as fungi, viruses and spores.
Made up of compounds similar to those produced by the animal’s own immune system, Vetericyn will not harm healthy tissue.
- Vetericyn® Umbilical, Navel & Udder Gel is manufactured within an appropriate physiological pH range so it will not sting when applied.
- This product, in solution, kills 99.999% of bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores including E.coli, Staph (MRSA), Strep, Moraxella bovis, Pasteurella, Actinomyces, Haemophilus, Klebsiella, Enterobacter, Enterococcus and Pseudomonas.
VETERICYN® PLUS UTILITY GEL
advanced cleanser plus therapy
Proven Safe & Effective
Wound Care, Umbilical, Navel & Udder Protection
Topical application for wounds, cuts, abrasions, lacerations, sores, burns & skin irritations
• Safe & non-toxic
• No alcohol, steroids or antibiotics
• Clean non-irritating & non-sensitizing
• Safe if licked or ingested
• Works on all animal skin types
Indications: For the management of wounds, cuts, abrasions, skin irritations, skin ulcers, post surgical incision sites including animal castrations, burns, rashes, and sores on the umbilical, navel, and udder. Safe for use on all animal species.
Directions for use: Shake well before using. To apply, adjust spray nozzle. Move excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary. Saturate affected area. If dressing is required, saturate dressing with Vetericyn Utility Gel at each dressing change. Repeat 3-4 times per day until wound is healed. No rinsing necessary. Utility Gel is designed to stick to the site of application and evaporate slowly, no need to wipe away film or residue. Faster healing is achieved when wounds are cleaned and maintained moist. For umbilical, navel, or udder application, use spray mode for better surface coverage. Saturate the affected area with Vetericyn Utility Gel. For best results use Vetericyn Utility Spray to wash the area before application of the Utility Gel. For umbilical cord application, coat the inside and outside of the umbilical cord with the Utility Gel and massage up to the navel. Repeat if necessary or until area has dried and healed.
Use Precautions: For topical use only. Discontinue use if irritation develops and contact your veterinarian. For animal use only. Not for human use. Keep out of reach of children. Safe if licked by animal. Do not decant into smaller containers. Not for injection. Always consult with a veterinarian for systemic conditions.
Storage: Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight and heat. DO NOT ALLOW TO FREEZE because product may lose its potency. After use, seal or close dispenser.
Stability: See label for date of expiration.
Disposal: No special disposal requirements. Vetericyn is environmentally friendly.
Ingredients: Active: Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) (0.012%) Inactive: Electrolyzed Water (H2O), Sodium Chloride (NaCl), Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCl), Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Phosphates, Sodium Sulfate
Innovacyn products are manufactured under strict quality guidelines to ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and FDA QSR.
Manufactured & Bottled by Innovacyn, Inc., 3546 N. Riverside Ave, Rialto, CA 92377
Made in the USA
16 fl oz (473 ml)
1140; 90047 v4.1