Equithrive RSV Paste
On temporary manufacturer backorder; please check back
- This product is intended for use in conjunction with Equithrive™ Joint in the days prior to competition or during intense training.
- Each tube contains 60 cc of paste.
- Recommended dosage is 10 to 30 cc daily.
How does resveratrol work?
- Other commonly used NSAIDs, such as Bute or Banamine, inhibit both inflammatory cyclooxygenase enzymes (COX-2) as well as the gastro-protective form of the enzyme (COX-1).
- The COX-1 inhibitory activity of these products and associated gastrointestinal side effects, including ulcers, make them unsafe for long-term daily use.
- Conversely, resveratrol does not affect the body’s production of gastroprotective prostaglandins and does not have unwanted gastrointestinal side effects.
- Rather than inhibiting inflammatory enzymes circulating in the body, resveratrol reduces gene expression of inflammatory mediators, such as COX-2, lipoxygenases, myeloperoxidases, nitrous oxide synthases and tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNFα).
- The result is that lower concentrations of inflammatory enzymes are circulating in the body.
Now With 2x the RESVERATROL
Supports healthy joints and maximum muscle performance!
Apple flavored paste for horses
Product Facts: For use in horses only.
Recommended to support healthy joints and maximum muscle performance.
Active Ingredient per 10 ml:
Resverasyn (microencapsulated resveratrol)
Inactive Ingredients: water, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, stevioside, sodium benzoate, natural apple flavor, citric acid.
Directions for Use: Administer 5 to 15 mL per day per 500 kg of body weight. For best results divide recommended daily dosage between AM and PM.
Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been established. Examination by a veterinarian is recommended prior to use of this product.
Warnings: For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Questions? Call 866.721.1412 or visit www.equithrive.com
Made in the U.S.A.
Manufactured for: Equithrive™, 449 Lewis Hargett Circle #190, Lexington, KY 40503
Net Contents: 60 mlNAC No.: 6199002.2