This product qualifies for quantity discount pricing.
|Quantity||Per Item Discount|
- Formerly known as Ichthammol Ointment
- Apply as an ointment to
weak and brittle hooves and nails in horses and dogs.
- Can be used as a skin antiseptic to promote healing of minor skin abrasions and inflammations and as an agent for soothing and softening areas of skin irritation.
- 14oz jar
- Ammonium bituminosulfonate in an emollient base, for external use only as an antiseptic emollient for the skin.
- The active ingredient has anti-inflammatory, bactericidal and fungicidal properties.
- This ointment is frequently used to pack hooves, and can also be used for wound treatment and to relieve itching.
ICHTHAMMOL 20% OINTMENT
For animal use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
INDICATIONS: Apply as an ointment to weak and brittle hooves and nails in horses and dogs. Can be used as a skin antiseptic to promote healing of minor skin abrasions and inflammations and as an agent for soothing and softening areas of skin irritation.
CONTAINS: Ichthammol, anhydrous lanolin, amber petrolatum.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Apply to affected area once or twice a day. A loose bandage may be applied. Avoid prolonged exposure to excessive heat.
MADE IN USA
Manufactured By: Neogen Corp., Lexington, KY 40511
Distributed by: MWI, Boise, ID 83705