EquiSilver Veterinarian Antimicrobial Wound Spray
What is it and how does it work?
EquiSilver wound spray for horses is a patented Chelated Silver veterinary wound care product. The antimicrobial wound spray is painless when applied. EquiSilver can be used on cuts, burns, abrasions, open wounds, bacterial infections, skin rashes or dermatitis. EquiSilver is 100% natural and non-toxic and testing has shown to kill over 600 disease causing organisms. Silver has shown to relieve pain and itching while reducing inflammation.
The presence of silver near a virus, fungus, bacteria or other single pathogens disables its oxygen metabolism enzyme and within 4-6 minutes the pathogen suffocates and dies. Unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics, which also destroy beneficial enzymes, EquiSilver leaves these tissues-cell enzymes intact. Chelated silver has proven to be a remedy and prevention to many infections and the fermentation of various bacteria.
Medical research has shown that “silver promotes more rapid healing”.
Directions for use:
* Clean wound of dirt and debris with clean water or a non-irritating solution.
* Remove any loose or dead tissue if present.
* Apply 3-4 sprays directly onto affected area twice daily as needed.
* Remove and change dressing as needed. Recommend reapplying spray on a daily basis.
* For open wounds changes dressing daily or apply spray directly to wound site twice daily.
* EquiSilver wound spray for horses should be stored at room temperature. Avoid excess heat or extreme cold.