- The world's #1 for intensive and rapid skin care.
- Unprecedented clinical proof: unmatched 97% cell viability, certified non-irritating and non-sensitizing, certified non-mutagenic and non-cytogenotoxic, and certified anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- A wound coating hydrogel that protects open wounds from dirt and flies.
- Apply once or twice daily.
- Eliminates need for bandaging.
Unlike traditional jars and containers in which you have to dip your fingers and thus contaminate the product with each use, the original device of the airless dispenser pump prevents air and impurities from entering the tube, thus guaranteeing optimal product stability and activity. Moreover, this hygienic and practical tube enables you to measure out a dose of gel, according to your needs.
- Daily cleanse the affected area with warm water or a saline solution, so as to preserve epithelial cells from irritation.
- Apply Veterinus Derma GeL® generously several times a day, as needed.
- To help prevent skin proliferation, extend application to the surrounding area.
Titr. Polysaccharides (Pyrus Sorbus extr.) ; Centella Asiatica (titr. extr.) ; Calendula Officinalis (titr. extr.) ; Salvia Officinalis extr. ; Thymus Vulgaris extr. ; Origanum Majorana extr. ; Lavandula Officinalis extr. ; Propylene Glycol ; Hydrogenated Castor Oil ; Sodium Bicarbonate ; Glycerin ; Alcohol ; Aqua Purificata ; Carbomer (for the gel form).