SarStart for Horses
SarStart is an equine supplement used in the treatment of EPM symptoms in horses AND a possible EPM prevention product.
- NO RX required.
- A liquid additive that can be easily mixed directly into a horse's feed.
- Contains saponins (from yucca schidigera extract) that have been shown to kill protozoa in the digestive tracts of animals.
- SarStart® is a liquid drench and feed additive that can be easily mixed directly into a horse’s feed.
- SarStart® contains saponins (from yucca schidigera extract) that have been shown to kill protozoa in the digestive tracts of animals. SarStart® has been directly fed to cattle for more than 20 years, but only recently has also been applied to horse feed.
- Horse owners have reported almost miracle-like results that include more energy, increased appetites and less irritability, shinier coats, improved memories, more pleasant to ride, more relaxed and healthier.
- One of the most exciting aspects of SarStart® for horses are the observations that people are seeing for horses afflicted with the protozoan caused disease called Equine Protozoal Myeloencephalitis, or EPM.
Directions For Equine
- Administer 50cc two times per day.
- Mix directly into feed.
- At the first deeding, your horse may show a little apprehension toward ingesting the food.
- However, your horse will quickly adjust to the supplement and will soon consume the food clean showing a strong desire for the taste of SarStart for Horses.
Yucca Schidigera Extract, Water, Glycerin, Vitamin E (as di-alpha-tocopheryl acetate), Vitamin A Propionate, Vitamin A Palmitate, D-Activated Animal Sterol (source of Vitamin D3), Vitamin B1, Vitamin b2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12.