Ester-C (Calcium Ascorbate)
Promotes bone and joint health in horses
- Supports a Healthy Immune System
- Maintains healthy cardiovascular function
- Powerful antioxidant
- Maintains healthy collagen
- Stability –shelf life up to 5 years. Typical shelf life of Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is 6months to 1 year depending on storage, as it is sensitive to heat, light and air.
- Non Acidic – non acidic like Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), so it’s gentler on the stomach.
- Absorption – absorbed twice as fast and indicated levels in tissues and blood to be up to 4 times greater then Vitamin C.
Directions for use: (14 gram measure enclosed)
Give 1/3 to 1/2 measure twice daily.
|Ester C (Calcium Ascorbate) 14,000mg/measure
(PROVIDES A SOURCE OF ANTIOXIDANTS FOR HORSES)
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS PER: ...............(1 measure)
Ester-C® is a registered trademark of The Ester-C Company
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
(Enclosed measure approximates 14,000 mg.)
Adult Horses (900-1,100 lbs): Provide 1/3-1/2 measure twice daily during high level stress and/or working conditions. For lower maintenance level, provide 1/3-1/2 measure daily.
If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
For use in equine only.
For animal use only.
Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case accidental overdose, contact a
health professional immediately. This product should not be given to animals intended for