- It has a soybean lecithin base, with choline, vitamins, biotin and selenium.
- Dyna-Lode Equine is protected by a US patent with claims directed to its beneficial effects on progesterone deficient mares.
To researchers in cellular biology, the body is a huge collection of cells, each having a highly specialized function, forming the structure of different organ systems.
- There are blood cells, muscle cells, bone cells, nerve cells and cells that form the reproductive and other organ systems.
- Cell numbers and variety are beyond description.
- As living tissue, they are in a constant state of change as they repair, multiply and respond to the needs of the body.
Individual cell health is critical because it ultimately determines the basic health status of the entire body. Healthy, vigorous cells are reflected in the animal's "quality of life" which is measured as responsiveness, tone, speed, behavior and reproductive capability. Without optimum cell health, top performance will not be achieved.
The Function of Soybean Lechitin in Dyna-Lode Equine
- Very high quality soybean lecithin supplies a major source of phospholipids and glycolipids, which are identical to those forming the outer membrane of all animal cells.
- In addition to the phospholipid and glycolipids, soybean lecithin contains Omega 3 fatty acids which are needed for maximum sheen and texture of the coat.
The Benefits are Cumulative
It may take as long as three weeks for improved cellular function when utilizing a dietary supplement. This is especially true in the geriatric animal where the entire cell structure may be nutritionally starved.
Dyna-Lode is a dual-phased supplement
- Phase One: Phospholipids and glycolipids are emulsifying agents and enhance absorption of oil and water soluble vitamins, as well as lipids from the diet.
- Phase Two: Following absorption from the intestine, vitamins and fatty acids are utilized as follows in cell metabolism:
- Phospholipids Glycolipids...Major cell membrane components
- Oleic, Linoleic and Linolenic Acids...Essential unsaturated fatty acids
- Choline, Methionine and Inositol...Lipotropic nutrients
- Choline and Ethanolamine...Neurotransmitter precursors
- Zinc, Vitamin E and Selenium...Coenzymes in Metabolism and Cell Antioxidants
- B-Vitamin Complex...Enzyme and catlysts for metabolism
Mares & Stallions: 2 measuring cups daily
Yearlings: 1-2 measuring cups daily
Foals: 1 measuring cup daily
Minimum Guaranteed Analysis per 56.7g
Crude Protein 4.9%
Crude Fat 19.0%
Vitamin B12 300.0mcg
Vitamin E 200.0mg
DYNA-LODE® EQUINE SUPPLEMENT
Active Ingredient(s): DYNA-LODE® Equine contains: Lecithin and a typical lipid profile of phospholipids and glycolipids.
Dl-methionine, choline (as choline chloride), inositol, niacinamide, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12, zinc, selenium, vitamin E, biotin, formulated with a special flavor base.
Indications: DYNA-LODE® Equine is a dual-phase nutritional supplement. It contains supplements essential for body cell structure. It also contains vitamins needed for cell metabolism.
Dosage and Administration: The powder may be mixed into the diet by pouring over the grain. A leveled scoop contains 30 g.
Usual Dosage: Two (2) level scoops per day (use the scoop provided in the container).
Precaution(s): Store at room temperature and protect from light. Avoid excessive heat and moisture.
Caution(s): For veterinary use only.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Presentation: 5 lb. containers.NAC No.: 1450001.0