CORTA-FLX® is the first joint supplement of its kind -- featuring:
- the pure, micro-sized, water soluble, isolated nutrients comparable to the active ingredients found in Chondroitin, Glucosamine, MSM and Hyaluronic Acid.
- The effectiveness of any oral supplement is determined by its ability to pass through cellular walls and arrive at their intended destination.
- CORTA-FLX®’s smaller molecules mean maximum assimilation and better utilization.
- In 1999, the Horse Journal stated "CORTA-FLX® produced dramatic results in 3 days" and named it the Product of the Year.
In 2002, Michigan State University researcher Dr. Hilary Clayton proved in a double-blind, placebo controlled study that CORTA-FLX® dramatically reduced asymmetry in gate analysis testing on horses with degenerative joint disease.
CORTA-FLX® Pellets are great for horses who prefer alfalfa in a simple, solid form. Your horse will eat them right out of your hand! CORTA-FLX® Pellets also make for easy preparation of daily supplement baggies.
Feeding Directions as a Dietary Supplement:
- For an average 1,100 pound horse feed 1/2oz (15gm) daily with the horses regular feed.
- Loading Period: Feed double the amounts for the first 5 consecutive days.
- Feed others according to body weight, less for smaller horses and ponies, more for larger breeds. (1/2oz measure by weight enclosed)