Support for horses in nervous and stressful conditionsFree Shipping on orders over $75
Low Price Match Guarantee
Formerly Calm & Cool
An excellent dietary supplement for horses under nervous and stressful conditions.
- Divine Equine, previously known as Calm and Cool, is specially formulated for horses and contains a special blend of herbs and the amino acid "L-Tryptophan."
- L-Tryptophan is an "essential" amino acid, meaning that it is essential to life and cannot be synthesized by the body.
- L-Tryptophan, of all the essential amino acids, is the least abundant in typical animal feeds. Therefore, it is often lacking in the diet and must be supplemented.
- L-Tryptophan is essential to the proper functioning of the nervous system.
- The herbs in Divine Equine are those that are known to have a calming or relaxing effect.
- The Merck Index, tenth edition specifically mentions Valerian Root and Passion Flower as having this therapeutic effect.
The herbs in Divine Equine are those that are known to have a calming or relaxing effect. The Merck Index, tenth edition specifically mentions Valerian Root and Passion Flower as having this therapeutic effect.
To be fed on a daily basis as follows:
Horses 800-1200lb 1 scoop AM and 1 scoop PM
Weanlings: 1/2 scoop AM and 1/2 scoop PM
Ingredients: Grain Products, alfalfa meal, dry molasses, artificial flavoring, thiamine HCL, valerian root, black cohash, passion flower, wood betong, hops, ginger root.
Administer directly from syringe onto back of horse's tongue, 4 hours prior to competition, event, transporting, etc. (One mark on plunger for each 100lbs of body weight)
Ingredients: L-Tryptophan, valerian root, black cohosh, passion flower, ginger root, hops, wood betony, cherry extract,, benzol alcohol, sorbic acid as a preservative, zanthan gum.