Zoetis West Nile Innovator + EWT
- Next-Day Delivery, Free Shipping on orders over $500
- Encephalomyelitis-West Nile Virus vaccine
- Eastern and Western, Killed Virus
- Tetanus Toxoid
- For the vaccination of healthy horses
- The Mosquito ShotTM (WEST NILE-INNOVATOR +EWT) helps protect against WNV, eastern equine encephalomyelitis, western equine encephalomyelitis and tetanus in one convenient vaccine
- Four combinations to fit any vaccination protocol
- Ready-to-use; no reconstitution required
- Inject 1 mL dose intramuscularly using aseptic technique. Administer a second 1 mL dose 3 to 4 or 6 weeks after the first dose in unvaccinated or naïve horses. A 1 mL revaccination should be given annually in previously vaccinated horses. Always read and follow label indications
- Early revaccination may be advisable when horses are faced with an outbreak or with other conditions which might make exposure likely
Click here for our Vaccine Shipping Schedule.
Other West Nile product available. Call 1-800-934-9398.
Encephalomyelitis-West Nile Virus Vaccine
Eastern & Western, Killed Virus
INDICATIONS: For vaccination of healthy horses as an aid in the prevention of viremia caused by West Nile virus, and as an aid in the prevention of equine encephalomyelitis due to Eastern and Western viruses, and tetanus. Efficacy of the West Nile fraction was demonstrated in horses that received two doses of the vaccine and were challenged one year post-vaccination with West Nile virus. The vaccine protected 95% of the vaccinates against infection, while 82% of the controls were viremic.
DOSE: Horses, inject one 1 mL dose intramuscularly using aseptic technique. Administer a second 1 mL dose 3 to 4 weeks after the first dose. A 1 mL booster dose should be given annually. Early revaccination may be advisable when horses are faced with an outbreak or with other conditions which might make heavy exposure likely.
CAUTION: Store in the dark at 2° to 7°C (35° to 45°F). AVOID FREEZING. SHAKE WELL. Use entire contents when first opened. In some instances, transient local reactions may occur at the injection site. Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter. In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine.
Thimerosal, neomycin and polymyxin B added as preservatives.
For Veterinary Use Only
Remove serial number and expiration date label and place on the animal’s medical chart.
Zoetis Inc., Kalamazoo, MI 49007
U.S. Vet. License No. 190
NAC No.: 36903442