West Nile Innovator
Protect against equine West Nile Virus
- For intramuscular vaccination of healthy horses 10 months of age or older
- Next-Day Delivery, Free Shipping on Vaccine orders over $500
- protects against West Nile Virus (WNV)
- aids in the prevention of viremia caused by WNV;
- The only WNV vaccine adjuvanted with MetaStim® for improved immune response
- Helps stimulate fast, antigen-specific, cell-mediated and humoral response against WNV
- Inject one 1 ml dose intramuscularly using aseptic technique.
- Administer a second 1 ml dose 3 to 6 weeks after the first dose.
- Revaccinate annually with one 1 ml dose.
All Vaccines Now Ship OVERNIGHT Delivery Only at a great LOW Rate!
Vaccines are shipped in a cooling package on Monday-Thursdays (on orders placed before 2:00p.m.)
Click here for our Vaccine Shipping Schedule.
WEST NILE - INNOVATOR®
West Nile Virus Vaccine
INDICATIONS: For intramuscular vaccination of healthy horses 10 months of age or older as an aid in the prevention of viremia caused by West Nile Virus. Efficacy was demonstrated in horses that received two doses of the vaccine and were challenged one year post-vaccination with West Nile Virus. The vaccine protected 95% of the vaccinates against viremia, while 82% of the controls were viremic.
Owners should be advised that vaccinated horses may develop antibody to West Nile Virus, which may affect their ability to export the animal.
DOSE: Inject one 1 mL dose intramuscularly using aseptic technique. Administer a second 1 mL dose 3 to 6 weeks after the first dose. Revaccinate annually with one 1 mL dose.
CAUTION: Store in the dark at 2° to 7°C (35° to 45°F). AVOID FREEZING. SHAKE WELL. Use entire contents when first opened. In some instances, transient local reactions may occur at the injection site. Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter. In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine.
Thimerosal, neomycin and polymyxin B added as preservatives.
For Veterinary Use Only
Zoetis Inc., Kalamazoo, MI 49007
U.S. Vet. License No. 190
NAC No.: 36903422