Fluvac Innovator Triple-E FT
Encephalomyelitis - Tetanus - Influenza
- Next-Day Delivery, Free Shipping on orders over $500
- Encephalomyelitis-Influenza vaccine
- Eastern, Western and Venezuelan, killed virus
- Tetanus Toxoid
- Safe for pregnant mares
- For the vaccination of healthy horses
Eastern, Western & Venezuelan, Killed Virus
TRIPLE-E FT INNOVATOR® Zoetis Encephalomyelitis Vaccine Eastern & Western & Venezuelan, Killed Virus Tetanus Toxoid
- Inject 1 mL dose intramuscularly using aseptic technique.
- Administer a second 1 mL dose 3 to 4 weeks after the first dose in unvaccinated or naïve horses.
- A 1 mL annual revaccination in previously vaccinated horses is recommended.
- Early revaccination may be advisable when horses are faced with an outbreak or with other conditions which might make exposure likely.
All Vaccines Now Ship OVERNIGHT Delivery Only at a great LOW Rate!
Vaccines are shipped in a cooling package on Monday-Thursdays (on orders placed before 2:00p.m.)
Click here for our Vaccine Shipping Schedule.
Fluvac Innovator® Triple-E FT®
Eastern & Western & Venezuelan, Killed Virus
Indications: For intramuscular vaccination of healthy horses 10 months of age or older as an aid in the prevention of equine encephalomyelitis due to Eastern, Western and Venezuelan viruses, equine influenza due to type A2 viruses, and tetanus.
Fluvac Innovator EHV-4/1 contains equine influenza virus A/equine-2/Kentucky/97 (H3N8)-American Lineage. Efficacy has been demonstrated by challenge with equine influenza virus A/equine-2/Ohio/03 (H3N8)-American Lineage.
Dosage and administration: Horses, inject one 1 mL dose intramuscularly using aseptic technique. Administer a second 1 mL dose 3 to 4 weeks after the first dose. A 1 mL booster dose should be given annually. Early revaccination may be advisable when horses are faced with an outbreak or with other conditions which might make heavy exposure likely.
Caution: Store in the dark at 2° to 7°C (35° to 45°F). AVOID FREEZING. SHAKE WELL. Use entire contents when first opened. In some instances, transient local reactions may occur at the injection site. Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter. In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine.
Thimerosal, neomycin and polymyxin B added as preservatives.
For Veterinary Use Only
Remove serial number and expiration date label and place on the animal’s medical chart.
U.S. Vet. License No. 190
Zoetis Inc., Kalamazoo, MI 49007, USA