Fluvac Innovator 6
Protects against equine influenza viruses (EIV)
- Next-Day Delivery, Free Shipping on orders over $500
- Encephalomyelitis-Rhinopneumonitis-Influenza vaccine
- Eastern, Western and Venezuelan, killed virus
- Tetanus Toxoid
- Safe for use in pregnant mares
- For the vaccination of healthy horses
Fluvac Equine Influenza Vaccine
- Delivers demonstrated protection against equine influenza viruses (EIV).
- Aids in the prevention of equine influenza due to type A2 viruses; equine rhinopneumonitis due to equine herpes virus (EHV) types 1 and 4; equine encephalomyelitis due to Eastern, Western and Venezuelan viruses; and tetanus.
- Veterinarian’s first choice for flu-rhino protection.
- FLUVAC INNOVATOR is the only vaccine with EIV strain KY ’97 that has demonstrated protection against heterologous challenge with EIV strain OH ’03*
- FLUVAC INNOVATOR is the only EIV vaccine shown to help protect against clinical signs for seven months against a heterologous, dual-strain challenge*
- In addition to EIV, FLUVAC INNOVATOR vaccines also contain both EHV-1 and EHV-4 to help protect against rhinopneumonitis
- Only INNOVATOR vaccines are adjuvanted with MetaStim for improved immune response*
- Inject one 1 mL dose intramuscularly using aseptic technique.
- Administer a second 1 mL dose 3 to 4 weeks after the first dose.
- 1 mL booster dose should be given annually.
- Early revaccination may be advisable when horses are faced with an outbreak or with other conditions which might make heavy exposure likely.
All Vaccines Now Ship OVERNIGHT Delivery Only at a great LOW Rate!
Vaccines are shipped in a cooling package on Monday-Thursdays (on orders placed before 2:00p.m.)
Click here for our Vaccine Shipping Schedule.
FLUVAC INNOVATOR® 6
Eastern & Western & Venezuelan, Killed Virus
INDICATIONS: For vaccination of healthy horses as an aid in the prevention of equine encephalomyelitis due to Eastern, Western and Venezuelan viruses, equine rhinopneumonitis due to type 1 and 4 viruses, equine influenza due to type A2 viruses, and tetanus.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION: Horses, inject one 1 mL dose intramuscularly using aseptic technique. Administer a second 1 mL dose 3 to 4 weeks after the first dose. A 1 mL booster dose should be given annually. Early revaccination may be advisable when horses are faced with an outbreak or with other conditions which might make heavy exposure likely.
CAUTION: Store in the dark at 2° to 7°C (35° to 45°F). AVOID FREEZING. SHAKE WELL. Use entire contents when first opened. In some instances, transient local reactions may occur at the injection site. Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter. In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine.
Thimerosal, neomycin and polymyxin B added as preservatives.
For Veterinary Use Only
Remove serial number and expiration date label and place on the animal’s medical chart.
Zoetis Inc., Kalamazoo, MI 49007
U.S. Vet. License No. 190
NAC No.: 36902872