Fluvac Innovator EHV 4/1
Rhino / Flu Combo
- Next-Day Delivery, Free Shipping for orders over $500
- Herpes - EHV-1 and EHV-2 Rhino-Flu
- Killed Virus vaccine combo
- For the vaccination of healthy horses
- Safe for use on pregnant mares
- Single doses are packaged in loaded syringes
Fluvac Equine Influenza Vaccine
- Delivers demonstrated protection against equine influenza viruses (EIV).
- Aids in the prevention of equine rhinopneumonitis due to equine herpes virus (EHV) types 1 and 4.
- Veterinarian’s first choice for flu-rhino protection.
- Horses, inject one 1 mL dose intramuscularly using aseptic technique.
- Administer a second 1 mL dose 3 to 4 weeks after the first dose.
- A 1 mL booster dose should be given annually.
All Vaccines Now Ship OVERNIGHT Delivery Only at a great LOW Rate!
Click here for our Vaccine Shipping Schedule.
FLUVAC INNOVATOR® EHV-4/1
Equine Rhinopneumonitis-Influenza Vaccine
INDICATIONS: For intramuscular vaccination of healthy horses as an aid in the prevention of equine rhinopneumonitis due to types 1 and 4 viruses, and equine influenza due to type A2 viruses.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION: Horses, inject one 1 mL dose intramuscularly using aseptic technique. Administer a second 1 mL dose 3 to 4 weeks after the first dose. A 1 mL booster dose should be given annually.
Caution: Store in the dark at 2° to 7°C (35° to 45°F). AVOID FREEZING. SHAKE WELL. Use entire contents when first opened. In some instances, transient local reactions may occur at the injection site. Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter. In case of anaphylactoid reaction, administer epinephrine.
Thimerosal, neomycin and polymyxin B added as preservatives.
For Veterinary Use Only
Remove serial number and expiration date label and place on the animal’s medical chart.
U.S. Patent No. 5,084,271
Zoetis Inc., Kalamazoo, MI 49007
U.S. Vet. License No. 190
NAC No.: 36902882