Vetera EWT + WNV
Combination vaccine that includes protection against Eastern and Western Encephalomyelitis, West Nile Virus and TetanusMust Ship Overnight
Low Price Match Guarantee
- New Vetera® XP Vaccines provide protection against Richmond/07, Ohio/03, and Kentucky/95 viruses, meeting international and US guidelines for equine flu protection.
- Safe for use in foals as young as 4 months of age.
- At least 12 month WNV DOI.
Protects against: Eastern equine encephalomyelitis, Western equine encephalomyelitis, Tetanus, West Nile virus.
The Vetera family of vaccines includes protection against West Nile virus; Eastern, Western and Venezuelan equine encephalomyelitis; and tetanus, in a variety of combinations.
- Vetera West Nile virus vaccines are killed-virus vaccines that do not need to be reconstituted for use
- Vetera vaccines has shown to virtually eliminate site reactions and other negative systemic responses to vaccination.
They are available alone as Vetera WNV or in combination as Vetera EWT+WNV and Vetera VEWT+WNV, packaged in 1 mL ready-to-use pre-filled syringes or in 10-dose color-coded vials.Dose
- Shake well before use.
- Using aseptic technique, inoculate horses intramuscularly with a 1 mL dose.
- Administer a second 1 mL dose intramuscularly in 3-4 weeks using a different injection site.
- Revaccinate annually and prior to anticipated exposure with a single 1 mL intramuscular dose.
All Vaccines Now Ship OVERNIGHT Delivery Only at a great LOW Rate!
Vaccines are shipped in a cooling package on Monday-Thursdays (on orders placed before 2:00p.m.)
Other West Nile product available. Call 1-800-934-9398.
Click here for Vaccine Shipping Schedule.
Vetera® EWT + WNV
Encephalomyelitis-West Nile Virus Vaccine
Eastern & Western, Killed Virus
Indications: For vaccination of healthy horses 4 months of age or older as an aid in the prevention of diseases caused by Eastern and Western Encephalomyelitis, and tetanus; as an aid in the prevention of viremia and mortality, and an aid in the reduction of severity of clinical disease caused by West Nile Virus. The duration of immunity against West Nile Virus is at least 12 months.
Administration and Dosage: Shake well before use. Using aseptic technique, inoculate horses intramuscularly with a 1 mL dose. Administer a second 1 mL dose intramuscularly in 3-4 weeks using a different injection site. Revaccinate annually and prior to anticipated exposure with a single 1 mL intramuscular dose.
Precautions: Store at 35 - 45°F (2 - 7°C). Protect from freezing. Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter. Anaphylactoid reactions may occur following use. Antidote: Epinephrine.
This product has been tested under laboratory conditions and shown to meet all Federal standards for safety and efficacy in normal, healthy, immunocompetent animals. This level of performance may be affected by conditions such as stress, weather, nutrition, disease, parasitism, other treatments, individual idiosyncrasies, or impaired immunological competency. These factors should be considered by the user when evaluating product performance or freedom from reactions.
Preservatives: Gentamicin and Amphotericin B.
For Veterinary Use Only
Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc., St. Joseph, MO 64506
U.S. Veterinary License No. 124
1 Dose/1 mL
10 Doses/10 mL