- Veterinarian Prescription (Rx) Required
- Free Shipping on orders over $75
- 500mg of sterile PSGAG per 5mL vial (5mL each/100mg per mL)
- For use on cats, dogs and horses
- Low Price Match Guarantee
|RX required for this item.
Click here for our full Prescription Policy and Form
Description Ichon is a sterile 5mL solution containing 500mg of Polysulfated Glycosaminoglycan (100mg/mL). For use on cats, dogs, and horses.
- Intraperitoneal prophylactic agent for prevention of adhesions
- Post-surgical lavage to prevent adhesions in gynaecological procedures
- Strengthen post surgical scar
- Sterile Polysulfated Glycosaminoglycan
- 500 mg of sterile PSGAG per 5ml vial (100mg/ml)
- Derived from Bovine Trachea
- Tested by independent certified lab to be a Polysulfated
- Uses Sterile Lavage
- Marketed as a Medical Device
- Install this medical device as the final lavage prior to surgical closure of the abdominal incision
- Install at a rate of 0.013 grams / kg in a 0.9% sterile NaCl solution
- Volume to be determined by veterinary surgeon
- Discard any unused portion of vial contents
KINETIC VET™ ICHON™ (STERILE POLYSULFATED GLYCOSAMINOGLYCAN)
Sterile Post-Surgical Lavage
For veterinary use only.
Caution: Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Indications for Use:
• Ichon is an intra-peritoneal prophylactic agent for prevention of adhesions.
• Post-surgical lavage to prevent adhesions in gynaecological procedures.
• Strengthen post-surgical scar.
• For use on cats, dogs and horses.
Directions for Use:
• Install this medical device as the final lavage prior to surgical closure of the abdominal incision.
• Install at a rate of 0.013 grams / kg in a 0.9 % sterile NaCl solution.
• Volume to be determined by veterinary surgeon.
• Discard any unused portion of vial contents.
Warning: Not for food animal use. Keep out of reach of children.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Do not freeze.
Manufactured for: KINETIC™, P.O. Box 12388, Lexington, KY 40583
5 vials (5mL each/100mg per mL)