- Veterinarian Prescription (Rx) Required
- Low Price Match Guarantee
- Free Shipping on orders over $75
|RX required for this item.
Click here for our full Prescription Policy and Form
Injectable Joint Lubricant. Compare to Legend. Contains 20% more sodium Hyaluronate.
Hycoat 10ml is a sterile solution containing 50mg of sodium hyaluronate, having a pH of 7.25. For dogs, cats and horses.
- Synthetically derived
- Low viscosity and highly consistent
- Time-tested and safe
- Preservative free
- Patented technology
- Pressure ulcers (Stages I-IV)
- Acute wounds
- 1st and 2nd degree burns
- Surgical wounds
- Venous stasis ulcers
- Autograft procedures
Hyaluronate Sodium Sterile Solution
Net Contents: 2 mL/20 mg
AVG MW: 1.0-1.3 MM Daltons
10.0 mL/50 mg
AVG REL MW > 1.0mm Daltons
For use in surgical procedures on animals as a protective tissue coating.
Patent # 6,541,460
For use on dogs, cats, and horses
(NOT FOR FOOD ANIMAL USE)
Directions for Use:
1. Apply HYCOAT liberally to the surgical field during and after the surgical procedure.
2. Introduce the contents of the vial to the bursa, joint or body cavity, and exposed tissue surfaces.
Store at room temperature (15°C-30°C)
Protect from freezing
Sterile when unopened
CAUTION: Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order or a licensed veterinarian.
Distributed by: Neogen Corporation, 944 Nandino Blvd, Lexington, KY 40511
L317-0404 Rev 0501