Why Permectrin CDS?
A ready-to-use, premise and topical insecticide. The pour-on insecticide-synergized formula can be applied topically to livestock and their premises. Controls lice, horn and face flies, and aids in the control of ticks on beef and lactating dairy cattle. Controls lice, horn, stable, deer and face flies, eye gnats and ticks on horses. Contains 7.4% permethrin and 7.4% piperonyl butoxide.
7.4% Permethrin - This permethrin insecticide is an excellent long lasting animal (horse and other livestock), and premise spray. Concentrated insecticide for beef, lactating dairy cattle, sheep and horses. Can be applied topically to livestock and their premises.
- Apply as a pour-on, mist spray or back rubber.
- Apply 2 mL per 100 lbs body weight with a maximum of 20 mL per animal for cattle.
- For back rubber use, add 64 mL per 1 gallon of mineral oil.
- Apply 8 to 16 mL to horses as a wipe-on, pour-on, or mist spray.
- Apply undiluted in mist sprayer for premises.
One gallon will
treat 189 mature animals at maximum dosage. It can be administered to cattle of any age or breed with
no milk withholding period. There are no contraindications with other treatments or medications.