Univac 7 ANNUAL BOOSTER
Yearly Booster - Single Dose
This product qualifies for quantity discount pricing.
|Quantity||Per Item Discount|
Use in the vaccination of healthy dogs against canine distemper, infectious canine hepatitis, canine adenovirus type 2, canine parainfluenza and canine parvovirus, Leptospira canicloa and Leptospira icterohaemorrhagiae.
Suggested Vaccination Program
Puppies: Typically, puppies are vaccinated at 9 weeks of age with revaccination every 2-4 weeks until at least 18 weeks of age. Persistence of maternal origin antibodies in puppies usually determines the timing of vaccinations. Annual revaccination with a single 1 mL dose is recommended.
Adult dogs: Dogs over 18 weeks of age that have not been previously vaccinated should receive the initial vaccination followed with a booster 2-4 weeks later. Annual revaccination is recommended.
Dosage and Administration
Aseptically rehydrate the desiccated vaccine fraction with the accompanying vial of liquid virus vaccine. Shake well and administer entire contents (1 mL) by intramuscular (IM) or subcutaneous (SC) injection.
Store at 35-45 degrees F (2-7 degrees C). Do not freeze. Use entire contents when first rehydrated. Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches. Burn the containers and any unused contents. In case of anaphlactic reactions, epinephrine should be administered immediately. Preservatives: gentamicin and amphotericin B. For use in dogs only.
- Single dose "tamper evident" sealed pack.
- Needle and syringe included.
- Independent studies have demonstrated CPV seroconversion in pups with measurable material antibody(7).
- Trials demonstrate protection against CPV-2b challenge.
- Unique killed canine adenovirus type 2 provides highly effective protection for both CAV2 and infectious canine hepatitis abd eliminates risk of vaccines virus shedding.
- Ideal for cases where coronavirus is not required.
- Convenient choice of administration IM or SC.
All Vaccines Now Ship OVERNIGHT Delivery Only at a great LOW Rate!
Vaccines are shipped in a cooling package on Monday-Thursdays (on orders placed before 2:00p.m.)
Click here for our Vaccine Shipping Schedule.