JM Joint Mobility Canine
Requires a permission note from your veterinarian to order.
Fax note to 1-888-424-0484.
Purina Veterinary Diets® JM Joint Mobility® Canine Formula has been formulated to provide complete and balanced nutrition for the growth of puppies and maintenance of adult and senior dogs, while providing the following characteristics:
- High EPA and omega-3 fatty acid content
- Appropriate levels of omega-6 fatty acids
- Moderate fat content
- High levels of antioxidant vitamins E and C
- High protein: calorie ratio
- Natural source of glucosamine
- Excellent palatability
- Dental Chewz™ and Lite Snackers® Canine Treats are a perfect complement when using the JM Formula.
- Has difficulty getting up in the morning or lying down for a rest.
- Limps or appears stiff after exercise.
- Tires easily or lags behind on walks.
- Reluctant to climb steps or jump up.
- Pants excessively when he doesn't seem hot.
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED BY YOUR VETERINARIAN
Guaranteed Analysis (Dry)Crude Protein (Min) 30.0% Crude Fat (Min) 12.0% Crude Fiber (Max) 4.0% Moisture (Max) 10.0% Vitamin E (Min) 800 IU/kg Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (Min) 100 mg/kg Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min) 0.85% Glucosamine* (Min) 1000 mg/kg *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Brewers rice, trout, salmon meal, corn gluten meal, poultry by-product meal, dried egg product, oat fiber, animal digest, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), fish oil, chicken cartilage (natural source of glucosamine), potassium chloride, Vitamin E supplement, salt, choline chloride, taurine, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, niacin, calcium carbonate, Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulfate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, Vitamin D-3 supplement, calcium iodate, biotin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), sodium selenite.