- Veterinarian Prescription (Rx) Required
- Free Shipping on Orders over $75
- Kills Fleas and Prevents Infestations
- Starts killing fleas in 30 minutes
- Kills fleas before they can lay eggs
- For dogs (canine)
- Chewable Tablets
- Low Price Match Guarantee
RX required for this item.
Click here for our full Prescription Policy and Form
Comfortis for Dogs
About Comfortis® (spinosad)
Comfortis® (spinosad) is the first FDA-approved, chewable, beef-flavored tablet that kills fleas and prevents flea infestations on dogs for a full month. Comfortis is:
- Convenient. Easy to give, with no messy applications
- Fast. Starts to kill fleas in 30 minutes — before they can lay eggs
- Effective. Provides full flea protection for a full month
And Comfortis has been demonstrated to be safe for dogs and puppies 14 weeks and older.
View a brief video to learn more about Comfortis' many benefits from the perspective of veterinary professionals.
Comfortis flea protection
Proven flea protection, in a family-friendly form
Here are just a few of the features that make Comfortis an ideal choice for convenient, family-friendly flea protection:
- No need to isolate. With Comfortis, you can play with your dog immediately after treatment. No need to isolate from other household pets or children. Just treat and play.
- No staining residue. Unlike some other flea treatments, Comfortis won't stain carpeting, upholstery or clothing.
- No bath-time worries. Comfortis can't be washed, rubbed or shaken off while bathing or swimming.
Dog owners are most satisfied when using Comfortis, according to veterinarians.1 View video testimonials about how convenient, and family-friendly Comfortis is for veterinary professionals and their clients.
How to Use Comfortis® (spinosad)
Comfortis chewable tablets are one of the most convenient flea products on the market today.
Use the following as general guidelines for administering Comfortis. Ask your veterinarian about your dog's specific needs.
- Administer monthly.
- For best results, administer year-round without interruption.
- Administer with food for maximum effectiveness.
- Administer the correct dose as prescribed by your veterinarian.
- If you miss a dose, give Comfortis immediately and resume regular monthly dosing.
If necessary, you can administer Comfortis like you would other tablet medications.
View the Comfortis product label for more detail.