Maxi/Guard Zn7 Derm Spray
- The industry’s most recognized neutralized zinc based skin care topical.
- 2oz spray
MAXI/GUARD® Zn7® Derm
- This counter-irritant provides soothing relief from itching and drying of raw skin conditions.
- This natural neutralized zinc topical is packaged in 1 and 2 ounce soft squeeze bottles as well as 2 and 4 ounce spray bottles.
Zn7 Derm is applied during:
- A broad spectrum of dermatology cases where you need to reduce your steroid and/or antibiotic demand by using a natural anti-pruritic, skin care topical.
- Dermatology cases that are slow to respond with hair re-growth.
- Post-surgery cases where a topical is beneficial to reduce the surgery site irritation and itch.
- Cases to help relieve discomfort from thermal, chemical and radiological burns.
Companion animal uses include:
- Hot spots
- Feline chin acne
- Moist incisions
- Foot pads
- Nasal fold dermatitis
- Lacerations and abrasions
- Post surgery cases
- Saddle and bridle sores
- Many other difficult conditions
MAXI/GUARD® Zn7® DERM SPRAY
Natural Skin Care Spray
For Veterinary Use Only
INDICATIONS: A protective topical to aid in the management of various skin conditions. Zn7® Derm is a natural neutralized zinc topical that provides relief from itching and drying of raw skin conditions. Can be used in conjunction with standard antibiotic or steroid therapy.
DIRECTIONS: Thoroughly clean and dry affected skin, then spray site. Apply once or twice daily. Affected areas may be bandaged or exposed. Please consult your veterinarian for additional advice or clinical evaluation.
INGREDIENTS: Deionized Water, Glycerin, Zinc Gluconate, L-lysine, Taurine, Carboxymethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
PRECAUTIONS: If no improvement is observed within 7 days of treatment, consult your veterinarian.
Keep out of reach of children.
Addison Biological Laboratory, Inc., 507 North Cleveland Avenue, Fayette, Missouri 65248 U.S.A.
2 FL. OZ. (60ml)
4 FL. OZ. (118ml)