- Single-dose treatment for removal of large roundworms and hookworms in adult dogs and puppies.
- Provides exceptional safety and nematocidal efficacy.
- Treatment and removal of large roundworms (Toxocara canis and Toxascaris leonina) and hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum and Uncinaria stenocephala) in dogs and puppies.
- Prevention of reinfestation of T. canis in adult dogs, puppies and lactating bitches after whelping.
- Excellent palatability of caramel-flavored liquid suspension base encourages client compliance.
- Anthelmintic treatment of nursing puppies can help eliminate prenatal or lactogenically acquired roundworms and hookworms.
- Removing the worm burden can dramatically affect positive growth performance and well-being of puppies.
- Treatment minimizes environmental contamination that contributes to reinfection.
- May assist protection against zoonotic infection of children and adults.
- No fasting is required before or after administration.
- Strategic de-worming of puppies provides optimum protection at the time of greatest vulnerability to effects of parasitism.
- Can be conveniently dispensed in original container.
- Liquid suspension is available in 60 mL (2 oz or 12 tsp) and 480 mL (16 oz or 96 tsp) bottles.
- Opaque bottles minimize loss of potency due to photosensitivity of pyrantel pamoate.
Canine Anthelmintic Suspension
Administer 1 teaspoon (5 mL) for each 10 lb of body weight. It is not necessary to withhold food prior to or after treatment. Dogs usually find this dewormer very palatable and will lick the dose from the bowl willingly. If there is reluctance to accept the dose, mix in a small quantity of dog food to encourage consumption. It is recommended that dogs maintained under conditions of constant exposure to worm infestation should have a follow-up fecal exam within 2–4 weeks after treatment.
For maximum control and prevention of reinfestation, it is recommended that puppies be treated at 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, and 10 weeks of age. Lactating bitches should be treated 2–3 weeks after whelping. Adult dogs kept in heavily contaminated quarters may be treated at monthly intervals to prevent T. canis reinfestation.
PRECAUTIONS: THIS PRODUCT IS A SUSPENSION AND AS SUCH WILL SEPARATE. TO INSURE UNIFORM RESUSPENSION AND TO ACHIEVE PROPER DOSAGE, IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT THE PRODUCT BE SHAKEN THOROUGHLY BEFORE EVERY USE.