- Only FDA-approved veterinary inodilator (inotropic agent with vasodilatative properties), dilates both veins and arteries.1,2,3
- Works effectively and safely.2
- Well tolerated.1
- Easy to administer.1
- Labeled for both AVVI and DCM in dogs.
- Easy to administer chewable tablets.
- Works quickly and reliably when clinical signs of Congestive Heart Failure are present.
Vetmedin is the only FDA-approved veterinary inodilator combining vasodilatory and positive inotropic properties in a single product.1,2 VETMEDIN quickly improves the symptoms of CHF due to AVVI or DCM.1 Available in readily acceptable chewable tablets.1 Has been used worldwide for more than eight years.4 from Bi-Vetmedica website.