Omegaderm® EZ-Dose Packets
A dietary supplement containing omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids.
Omegaderm EZ-Dose packets are a unique veterinary formulation for dogs and cats delivering high levels of omega-6 and omega-3 essential fatty acids in a 5:1 ratio along with vitamins A and E to reduce signs of pruritus.
Omegaderm EZ-dose packets
- Clinically proven to reduce signs of pruritus in dogs and cats.
- Enhances natural organ defenses, restores skin integrity, and improves hair coat quality.
- A unique veterinary formulation for dogs and cats.
- Delivers high levels of omega-6 and omega-3 essential fatty acids in a 5:1 ratio along with vitamins A and E.
- Fatty acid supplementation can take up to 30 days to begin working, so allow time for benefits to show.
- Treats dermatologic conditions with once-daily use. Every other day use for maintenance protocols.
- Easy-to-use packaging makes administration convenient and simple.
- Daily doses are individually packaged.
- OMEGADERM® EZ-Dose Packets are easy to use and supplied in convenient 28-count dispensers—4-mL packets for small dogs and cats; 8-mL packets for medium or large dogs.
come in 2 sizes: for cats and small dogs (4ml packets), and for medium to large dogs (8ml packets). Click on the product image below to find the right size for your pet.